Accessible Rooms and Features
Last Updated: June 1, 2021
This accessibility statement (“Statement”) applies to the Marin Lodge, its parent company, subsidiaries, owners, and all of the hotels within the Marin Lodge Portfolio of Brands (collectively, "Marin Lodge," "we," or "us"). At Marin Lodge, we strive to deliver outstanding products, services, and experiences. We value your business and, more importantly, your loyalty. We recognize that accessibility for all is an important issue. The Marin Lodge strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web's Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked through marinlodge.com and/or any related OTA’s websites.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at 1-415-578-2827. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility. For direct questions regarding ADA facilities, please contact our guest service staff at 1-415-578-2827 for any assistance.
For Your Accessibility Needs, The Following Features Are Available:
- Accessible Room
- Accessible room with mobility features and doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible self-parking spaces
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from accessible self-parking to registration desk
- Accessible route from accessible registration desk to accessible room
- Close caption television
- Service animals welcome
- Braille signage on guest room doors
- Bathroom door width: 36 inches
- Bathroom has handrails
- Bathroom has roll-in shower and shower transfer chair, grab bars around the toilet
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided.
- Hotel entrance complies with the 1991 ADA Standards.
- Registration desk at the Hotel complies with the 1991 Standards.
- Entrance door width: 34 inches
- Guest bathroom sink height: 34 inches
- Available ADA room types: One Bedroom Queen
- Main entrance door width: 34 inches
- Space to accommodate accessible vehicles
- Registration desk height is 33 inches
- ADA lamps, light switches & visual and audible alarms for smoke and fire.